The Lewis and Clark County Law Enforcement Center (Detention Center) is located at 221 Breckenridge Ave. in Helena. Renovations to house more inmates were completed in spring 2021.
Law and Justice Center
The Law and Justice Center is located in the old Blue Cross Blue Shield headquarters building at 406 Fuller Ave. It houses the Helena Police Department and the Lewis and Clark County Sheriff’s office.
- Detention Center Levy Budget
- Law Enforcement Center Feasibility Study
- Detention Center Remodel Programming Document
- Renovation Timeline
- Architecture Contract
- Architecture Contract – Construction Phase
- Construction Contract
- Guaranteed Maximum Price Construction Amendment - February 2019
- Owners Representative Contract
- Owners Representative Contract Amendment
- Guaranteed Maximum Price Construction Amendment - June 2019