- How the 'Built Environment' Can Affect Health
- Journey Home/Our Place RFP
- Outdoor Air-Quality Requirements Take Effect Nov. 1
- Flu Shots Now Available at Lewis and Clark Public Health
- Public Health: Emergency Responders without Uniforms
- What Numbers Say About the Health of High School Youth
- Get More Public Health News
Upcoming Meetings, Classes and Events
- Breastfeeding Basics for Moms, first Friday of every month, noon to 1 PM, 1930 Ninth Ave., Helena. Drop by and get questions answered by certified lactation consultants.
- NAWT Septic Installer and Inspection Course, Jan. 23-24, 8 AM to 5 PM, Montana Association of Counties Conference Room, 2715 Skyway Drive, Helena. Register for 1 or both days of training. Learn more.
- CONNECT Electronic Referral System Demonstration, Jan. 24, 2-3 PM, St. Peter's Health Education Center, 2475 E. Broadway, Helena. For more information, contact Julie Bir, 406-457-8979.
Our Programs and Services
| Main Office, Murray Building |
1930 Ninth Ave., Helena MT
| Environmental Health|
City-County Bldg, Room 230
316 N. Park Ave., Helena MT
| Duty Officer|
After Business Hours