- 2020 Onsite Wastewater Regulations
- Up-to-Date Information on Novel Coronavirus
- Local Health Officials Prepare for Possibility of Coronavirus
- Our Experts' Top Tips for Raising Healthy, Happy Children
- Outdoor Air-Quality Requirements End Feb. 29
- Flu Shots Available at Lewis and Clark Public Health
- Get More Public Health News
Upcoming Meetings, Classes and Events
- Breastfeeding Basics for Moms, first Friday of every month, noon to 1 PM, 1930 Ninth Ave., Helena. Drop by and get questions answered by certified lactation consultants.
- Complex-Menu Food Safety Class, Feb. 28, 9 AM to noon, Lewis and Clark Public Health Conference Room, 1930 Ninth Ave., Helena. Pre-registration required.
- ServSave Food-Protection Manager Certification Course, March 25-26, 8 AM to 5 PM, Lewis and Clark Public Health Conference Room, 1930 Ninth Ave., Helena. Space is limited. Register by March 19.
Our Programs and Services
| Main Office, Murray Building |
1930 Ninth Ave., Helena MT
| Environmental Health|
City-County Bldg, Room 230
316 N. Park Ave., Helena MT
| Duty Officer|
After Business Hours