Solid Waste Contact Information
Public Works Director:
Assistant Public Works Director:
Solid Waste Manager:
Your Permit has a new color and number!
Purple Permit Valid
Saturday, Sunday, Monday 9am-4pm
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
P.O Box 693
LINCOLN, MT 59639
Lincoln Solid Waste District Secretary: 1- (406) 447-8313
Location of Collection Site: South of Highway 200, approximately six miles east of Lincoln
Recycling at Collection Site: Cardboard (Please break down your boxes), White goods (refrigerators, stoves, etc.), Scrap Metal, #1 & #2 Plastics, Aluminum & Tin cans, Newspaper & Office paper and Clean Glass Bottles.
Recycling bins at the Senior Citizen Parking Lot: Aluminum & Tin cans, Newspaper & Office Paper, and Clean Glass Bottles.
1. Take permit to the transfer station- A valid permit will be required to dispose of waste on your assessment. If you do not have your permit, you will be charged $7.00 per cubic yard of waste to dump.
2. Keep children and pets in your vehicle- Their safety is your responsibility.
3. Burn Pile- Only untreated wood and limbs. Do not put painted boards, grass clippings, dry wall, plywood or other non-wood waste in the burn pile.
4. White goods/Metal Pile- Only certified Freon free refrigerators, air conditioners, dryers, washers and metal objects. Gate attendant will collect Freon free certification.
5. Keep your waste in your vehicle, not on the Roads. Please, COVER YOUR GARBAGE before coming to the site!
6. No dumping: Hazardous waste, CFC (Freon), Automotive Batteries, Paints, Solvents, etc.
7. Recycling, Burn Pile, Metal Pile are NOT charged to your assessment.
Container or "cart" service: This is an optional service not covered by the Solid Waste District. If you are interested, please contact Montana Waste Systems at 1-800-257-6947.