This page provides road, bridge and infrastructure project updates Lewis and Clark County is responsible for.
State of Montana project updates are found here: Montana Department of Transportation Projects
Construction Project Contact Information
Trap Club Flood Mitigation Project
- Bullock Construction has completed, installing box culverts for the Trap Club Project.
- All paving, except trails repaving has been completed. The trail paving will be completed in the Spring of 2020.
- Fencing operations are on track and should be complete by December 26th.
- Guardrail was installed at the Rossiter School area once culverts were installed past that area of the project. The remaining guardrail is anticipated to begin sometime during the week of December 16th.
- The contractor has some minor cleanup and grading remaining prior to the winter shutdown, which will commence around Christmas.
- The contractor has been granted 20 additional contract days to do non-contractor caused delays. These days will likely be used in the spring when the asphalt plant starts up for the 2020 construction year.