Residential Road Sign Orders

To place a residential road sign order for a newly approved subdivision come to the Road and Bridge Department at 3402 Cooney Drive, Helena, MT. Prior to coming to the office, you may also call 447-8031 to ask questions about your order.  There is a charge for the signs and the hardware to install them, which must be paid prior to the order being placed.  You will also be given instructions on how to properly install the signs. The County’s sign technician does not install new subdivision signs.