October 20, 2020 6:00 p.m. Via Zoom
This meeting can also be attended electronically. Electronic participants will be able to hear the meeting. Electronic participants will also be able to provide verbal comment to the Planning Board. Electronic participation is available via Zoom at the following Web address: zoom.us
Those without a computer can attend the meeting via telephone with audio only and will also be able to provide verbal comment to the Planning Board by calling any of the telephone numbers listed below and entering the meeting ID number.
Join Zoom Meeting zoom.us/j/96650920299
Meeting ID: 966 5092 0299 Dial by your location +1 253 215 8782 +1 346 248 7799 +1 669 900 6833 +1 301 715 8592 +1 312 626 6799 +1 929 205 6099 Meeting ID: 966 5092 0299
Topic: Helena & Lewis and Clark County Consolidated Planning Board Meeting Time: October 20, 2020 06:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
A. Establish Quorum B. Introductions C. Meeting Minutes Approval
May 19, 2020, June 16, 2020, June 25, 2020 a. AGENDA ITEM 1. City of Helena Review the draft Capital Mall Urban Renewal District (URD) Plan for consistency to the 2019 Helena Growth Policy. The Planning Board will have to make a
CONSOLIDATED HELENA & LEWIS AND CLARK COUNTY PLANNING BOARD AGENDA
determination as to whether the draft Capital Mall URD Plan is consistent with the 2019 Helena Growth Policy in accordance to MCA 7-15-4213.
2. A proposed Major Subdivision, to be known as Golden Meadows, has been submitted to Lewis and Clark County for review. If approved, the Subdivision would divide an existing 29.58-acres into 15 lots. The lots will be for single family residential with lot sizes ranging between 1.11 and 3.51-acres in size. All lots will be served by individual wells, individual wastewater treatment systems, and utilities. Direct access to the lots will be off of a new internal road network onto Hoge and Applegate Drive, along with a shared approach onto Applegate Drive. The Applicant proposes to provide cash in-lieu of parkland dedication. The proposed Subdivision is located north of Lincoln Road and east of and adjacent to Applegate Drive in the SE, Section 18, Township 11N, Range 3W, P.M.M., Lewis and Clark County, Montana.
D. Other Business E. Next scheduled meeting October 27, 2020 F. Public comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Consolidated City and County Planning Board that is not on the agenda.
For additional information on agenda items please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations to participate in the County's meetings, services, programs, or activities should contact Emily Lindquist, as soon as possible to allow sufficient time to arrange for the requested accommodation, at any of the following: (406) 447- 8316; TTY Relay Service 1800-253-4091 or 711; email@example.com; 316 N Park, Room 303, Helena, MT 59623.
Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations to participate in the City’s meetings, services, programs, or activities should contact the city’s ADA Coordinator, Sharon Haugen, as soon as possible to allow sufficient time to arrange for the requested accommodation, at any of the following: Phone: (406) 447- 8490; TTY Relay Service 1-800-253-4091 or 711; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Mailing Address & Physical Location: 316 North Park Avenue, Room 445, Helena, MT 59623.
Consolidated City and County Planning Board Ground Rules for Public Meetings
1. Cell phones should be turned off or silenced.
2. All participants will treat others with dignity, civility, and respect at all times.
3. Private or side conversations should take place outside the meeting room.
4. During the public comment portion of the meeting, the public is encouraged to voice or express comments directly to the Planning Board regarding the agenda item.
5. When speaking, please begin by stating your name and address to the Planning Board.
6. When speaking, if a member of the public has already voiced or expressed a comment that you agree with, you may simply state that you agree with that person's comment instead of restating the full comment.
7. If you wish to speak more than once, you may do so only after all other persons wishing to speak have been heard, and only with the permission of the Chair or a majority of the Board.
8. Public comments made during this meeting will be summarized in the minutes and become a component of the official public record. The minutes will be forwarded to the Board of County Commissioners and the City Commission as applicable.