September 15, 2020
Meeting to be held electronically via Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 920 5851 8466
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 920 5851 8466
Find your local number: zoom.us/u/acy44o2I9
A. Establish Quorum
C. Approval of Minutes (Continued from August 18, 2020): May 19, 2020, June 16, 2020 and June 25, 2020
D. Work Session
* Planning Board Training
a. Subdivision Application Process
c. Findings of Fact and Decision
e. Ex-Parte Communication
E. Other Business
F. Next scheduled meeting October 20, 2020
G. Public comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Consolidated City of Helena/Lewis and Clark County Planning Board that is not on the agenda.
For additional information on agenda items please contact email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> or email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations to participate in the County's meetings, services, programs, or activities should contact Aaron Douglas, as soon as possible to allow sufficient time to arrange for the requested accommodation, at any of the following: (406) 447- 8316; TTY Relay Service 1-800-253-4091 or 711; adouglaslccountymt.gov ; 316 N Park, Room 303, Helena, MT 59623.
Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations to participate in the City’s meetings, services, programs, or activities should contact the city’s ADA Coordinator, Sharon Haugen, as soon as possible to allow sufficient time to arrange for the requested accommodation, at any of the following: Phone: (406) 447- 8490; TTY Relay Service 1-800-253-4091 or 711; Email: email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>; Mailing Address & Physical Location: 316 North Park Avenue, Room 445, Helena, MT 59623.
Consolidated City and County Planning Board Ground Rules for Public Meetings
1. Cell phones should be turned off or silenced.
2. All participants will treat others with dignity, civility, and respect at all times.
3. Private or side conversations should take place outside the meeting room.
4. During the public comment portion of the meeting, the public is encouraged to voice or express comments directly to the Planning Board regarding the agenda item.
5. When speaking, please begin by stating your name and address to the Planning Board.
6. When speaking, if a member of the public has already voiced or expressed a comment that you agree with, you may simply state that you agree with that person's comment instead of restating the full comment.
7. If you wish to speak more than once, you may do so only after all other persons wishing to speak have been heard, and only with the permission of the Chair or a majority of the Board.
8. Public comments made during this meeting will be summarized in the minutes and become a component of the official public record. The minutes will be forwarded to the Board of County Commissioners and the City Commission as applicable.