August 4, 2020
Best Western Great Northern Hotel Conference Center
835 Great Northern Boulevard
This meeting can also be attended electronically. Electronic participants will be able to see PowerPoint presentations and hear the meeting. Electronic participants will also be able to provide verbal comment to the Planning Board. Electronic participation is available via Zoom at the following Web address:
Those without a computer can attend the meeting via telephone with audio only and will also be able to provide verbal comment to the Planning Board by calling any of the telephone numbers listed below and entering the Meeting ID Number 994 2389 2696
+1 669 900 6833
+1 253 215 8782
+1 346 248 7799
+1 929 205 6099
+1 301 715 8592
+1 312 626 6799
Or find your local number at: zoom.us/u/aeqFS7pfyf
A. Establish Quorum
C. Helena Valley Zoning Regulations and Map
The Planning Board will consider making a recommendation to the Lewis and Clark Board of County Commissioners on County-initiated zoning regulations and map boundaries for the Helena Valley Planning Area as described and depicted in the Lewis and Clark County Growth Policy Update 2015.
D. Other Business
E. Next scheduled meeting
F. Public comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Consolidated City and County Planning Board that is not on the agenda.
For additional information on agenda items please contact firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com> or firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>
Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations to participate in the County's meetings, services, programs, or activities should contact Emily Lindquist, as soon as possible to allow sufficient time to arrange for the requested accommodation, at any of the following: (406) 447- 8316; TTY Relay Service 1-800-253-4091 or 711; firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>; 316 N Park, Room 303, Helena, MT 59623.
Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations to participate in the City’s meetings, services, programs, or activities should contact the city’s ADA Coordinator, Sharon Haugen, as soon as possible to allow sufficient time to arrange for the requested accommodation, at any of the following: Phone: (406) 447- 8490; TTY Relay Service 1-800-253-4091 or 711; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>; Mailing Address & Physical Location: 316 North Park Avenue, Room 445, Helena, MT 59623.
Consolidated City and County Planning Board Ground Rules for Public Meetings
1. Cell phones should be turned off or silenced.
2. All participants will treat others with dignity, civility, and respect at all times.
3. Private or side conversations should take place outside the meeting room.
4. During the public comment portion of the meeting, the public is encouraged to voice or express comments directly to the Planning Board regarding the agenda item.
5. When speaking, please begin by stating your name and address to the Planning Board.
6. When speaking, if a member of the public has already voiced or expressed a comment that you agree with, you may simply state that you agree with that person's comment instead of restating the full comment.
7. If you wish to speak more than once, you may do so only after all other persons wishing to speak have been heard, and only with the permission of the Chair or a majority of the Board.
8. Public comments made during this meeting will be summarized in the minutes and become a component of the official public record. The minutes will be forwarded to the Board of County Commissioners and the City Commission as applicable.