Nadine McCarty is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 566 945 4978
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,5669454978# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,5669454978# US (Houston)
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 566 945 4978
Find your local number: zoom.us/u/acX3p2AVa
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
The Lewis and Clark County Commissioners Public Meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 26, 2020, at 9:00 AM
in Zoom Meeting zoom.us/j/5669454978.
It is the policy of the Board of County Commissioners to render a decision at a later date after they have had
ample time to consider all oral and written public testimony. The BoCC may render a final decision on the same
date if substantial new information is not received. Public comment must be limited to matters under the
jurisdiction of the Commission.
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Consent Action Items
3. Boyd Andrew Community Services and Intermountain Community Services Annual Update (Amy Tenney & Kim Gardner)
The Commissioners will hear the updates.
4. Designation of Lewis and Clark County Earmarked Alcohol Tax Money. (Misty Edwards)
The Commissioners will consider the distribution of earmarked alcohol tax money for Fiscal Year 2021.
5. Grant Application to the Montana Board of Crime Control. (Brent Colbert)
The Commissioners will consider the grant application to the Montana Board of Crime Control in the amount of $26,116 for the purchase of Polycom Video conferencing, and mobile data terminals. This grant is in response to funding available to implement better safety procedures regarding coronavirus. The period begins May 1, 2020 through April 30, 2021.
6. Grant Award to Lewis and Clark Public Health from Montana Department Public Health and Human Services. (Drenda Niemann)
The Commissioners will consider the CAREs Act Public Health grant award from the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services to continue ongoing COVID-19 response. The grant total is $218,797.00 and terminates January 31, 2021.
7. Bid Award. 2020 Chip Seal. (Dan Karlin)
The Commissioners will consider awarding the bid.
8. Agreement Between Lewis and Clark County and the Montana Department of Transportation. (Dan Karlin)
The Commissioners will consider the agreement with Montana Department of Transportation that establishes the responsibilities and duties of both parties in respect to project activities on a portion of Dalton Mountain Road located in Lewis and Clark County with a term of ten (10) years.
9. Tri-Party Agreement Between Lewis and Clark County and Montana Rail Link, Inc. and the Montana Department of Transportation. (Dan Karlin)
The Commissioners will consider the tri-party agreement with Montana Rail Link, Inc. (MRL) and the Montana Department of Transportation (MDT) to replace the rail crossing at Head Lane.
10. Grant Application to the Montana Department of Natural Resources and Conservation. (Jennifer McBroom)
The Commissioners will consider the grant application to the MT Department of Natural Resources and Conservation for the Grizzly Gulch Reclamation Project in the amount of $331,674.84.
11. Public comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda above.
Lewis and Clark County is committed to providing access to persons with disabilities for its meetings, in compliance with Title II of the
Americans with Disabilities Act and the Montana Human Rights Act. The County will not exclude persons with disabilities from participation at its meetings or otherwise deny them County's services, programs, or activities. Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations to participate in the County's meetings, services, programs, or activities should contact Kari DesRosier, as soon as possible to allow sufficient time to arrange for the requested accommodation, at any of the following:
(406)-447-8310 TTY Relay Service 1-800-253-4091 or 711
email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> 316 N Park, Room 346