With a return to in-person voting, the Lewis and Clark County Elections Office offers tips to help voters successfully navigate the Primary Election on Tuesday, June 7, 2022.
- Absentee ballots are accepted at the County Elections Office or any polling place until 8:00 pm on Election Day.
- When returning absentee ballots by mail, we recommend mailing them back one week before Election Day so they arrive before the deadline.
- If you are missing an absentee ballot or believe your ballot was not properly delivered, please visit the County Elections Office or call (406) 447-8339.
- Check your voter status or polling place by visiting MyVoterPageMT.com or call (406) 447-8339.
- Remember to bring your photo ID with you to your polling place.
- When filling out your ballot, check both sides as there may be ballot initiatives printed on the reverse.
- Not registered? Visit us at your County Elections Office. Registration closes at noon on Monday June 6, 2022. No same day voter registration.