Helena -- Beginning Monday, May 4, the City of Helena and Lewis and Clark County will be extending hours of operation at the transfer station and landfill. To safeguard the public and staff, social distancing measures will remain in place and staff will continue to work in shifts to limit social contact.
Operations at both facilities will continue as follows:
City of Helena Transfer Station
- New hours of operation: Monday-Saturday, 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Closed on Sundays.
The Transfer Station Admin. Office will remain closed until further notice. Please call 406-447-8086 with any account payment or residential permit questions.
- As a continuation of the current social distancing measures, tipping floor attendants will not help customers unload any type of material.
- Route collection and recycling will continue six days per week, Monday-Saturday.
- For Transfer Station questions, please call 406-447-8086 or visit https://www.helenamt.gov/government/departments/public-works/solid-waste
Lewis and Clark County Landfill
- New hours of operation: Monday-Saturday, 7 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
For landfill questions, call 406-457-8521 visit https://www.lccountymt.gov/public-works/solid-waste.html
City of Helena
Solid Waste Superintendent