Last Chance Stampede & Fair
Beginning Friday, May 1st, 2020, please log on to FairEntry to register
Registration will close Monday, June 15th at 10:59 p.m.
Payment is Due Monday, June 15th at 5:00 p.m. at the Extension Office
"4-H Grows Here"
Record Book Disclaimer
Record books are required to be checked by project leaders prior to June 10th. FairEntry fees will not be refunded if record books were not completed and signed off by project leaders by June 10th. Please contact your club or project leaders for more information.
Sched App Info
Click the image above or go to: https://lewisandclark4hfair2019.sched.com
Create an Account
Sign up for a free Sched account to create a custom schedule, network with other attendees, and take your event schedule on the go. Click “SIGN UP” to create an account using Facebook or your email.
Click HERE for a video tutorial on how to register
Click HERE for written out instructions
Tips for exhibitors making online entries:
- recommended browsers: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Older versions of internet explorer may cause unexpected results
- Register all entries for each exhibitor in the family before proceeding to the payment section.
- Be sure to click the "submit" button when you have completed your entries. Entries are not final until they have been submitted
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email with a list of your entries and any related fees.
- You will receive a second email when your entries have been approved by the office.
Click HERE for a Exhibitor Login Flowchart
PAYMENT POLICY - PLEASE READ
IMPORTANT: Our kids work hard to prepare their animals for the sale and so to ensure timely payment, we've put a payment policy in place: "Payment is due on the day of sale unless arrangements have been made by the buyer with the Extension Office prior to the date of the Livestock Sale." Please contact Extension if you need to make prior arrangements. See our Livestock Sale Policy for more information.
Carcass Evaluation Results
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Montana State University and the Montana State University Extension Service prohibit discrimination in all of their programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, and marital and family status. Issued in furtherance of cooperative extension work in agriculture and home economics, acts of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Jeff Bader, Director of Extension, Extension Service, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT 59717