Last Chance Stampede & Fair
Beginning Saturday, May 1st, 2021, please log on to FairEntry to register
Registration will close Tuesday, June 15th at 10:59 p.m.
Payment is Due Wednesday, June 16th at 5:00 p.m. at the Extension Office
Fair July 26-August 1, 2021
Cloverbud-aged Fair Livestock Class Registration due Tuesday, June 15th at 10:59 p.m.
BHB Cleaning Sign Up
we are in need of volunteers to help clean before fair, during fair and after fair. Please click this link to sign up
Sched App Info
Click the image above or go to: https://2021lewisclark4hfaira.sched.com
Create an Account
Sign up for a free Sched account to create a custom schedule, network with other attendees, and take your event schedule on the go. Click “SIGN UP” to create an account using Facebook or your email.
Exhibitor's Handbook & Schedule
Record Book Disclaimer
Record books are required to be checked by project leaders prior to June 10th. FairEntry fees will not be refunded if record books were not completed and signed off by project leaders by June 10th. Please contact your club or project leaders for more information.
PAYMENT POLICY - PLEASE READ
IMPORTANT: Our kids work hard to prepare their animals for the sale and so to ensure timely payment, we've put a payment policy in place: "Payment is due on the day of sale unless arrangements have been made by the buyer with the Extension Office prior to the date of the Livestock Sale." Please contact Extension if you need to make prior arrangements. See our Livestock Sale Policy for more information.
Pocket Bids (Fillable PDF) - For Buyer's Who Can't Attend In Person
2021 Livestock Auction Sale Program
Indoor Judging & Auction
Click here to sign up for Indoor Judging (please read instructions before signing up!)
- There will be a live indoor auction of indoor projects at the Fairgrounds Exhibit Hall
- The auction starts at 3 PM on Saturday, July 31st
- Please bring your items to the Exhibit Hall at 2:30
- Perishable food items need to be prepared the day of the auction. We will be keeping food items in the cooler until they are purchased. Please include a printed photo and recipe for your food item to be set on the silent auction table.
We are no longer connected with 4H Online. You need to create a FairEntry account. Unless you have attended other events using FairEntry everyone should create a new account
Click HERE for a video tutorial on how to register
Click HERE for written out instructions
Tips for exhibitors making online entries:
- recommended browsers: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Older versions of internet explorer may cause unexpected results
- Register all entries for each exhibitor in the family before proceeding to the payment section.
- Be sure to click the "submit" button when you have completed your entries. Entries are not final until they have been submitted
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email with a list of your entries and any related fees.
- You will receive a second email when your entries have been approved by the office.
2021 Market Check Off Sheet
This year the youth council is collecting gift cards to distribute to members that go out and market and get signatures from business that they talk with. Please use the marketing check off sheet located below. You can print 4 at a time and cut them to have each business you market to list their business name, sign, and date that you visited. You will turn these in when you weigh animals on either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning at fair. The drawing will be announced before the sale on Saturday.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Montana State University and the Montana State University Extension Service prohibit discrimination in all of their programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, and marital and family status. Issued in furtherance of cooperative extension work in agriculture and home economics, acts of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Jeff Bader, Director of Extension, Extension Service, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT 59717