County Opportunities and Events
Lewis & Clark County 4-H Foundation Sponsorship Request Form
Want to attend a 4-H event but are worried about the cost? Fill out the Sponsorship Request Form and the LCC 4-H Foundation will be in touch!
Helena Grand Foods
Saturday, February 13, 2021
Location & Time TBD
- Grand Foods: This event is for 4-H members who would like to challenge themselves with preparation of a new food that can be used for a special event.
- Open to all students whether or not you are enrolled in Foods and Nutrition
Helena Communications Day
Sunday, March 14, 2021 starting at 1 PM
Online through Webex
- Demonstration day has long been a part of 4-H. It is competitive in nature, yet it is also intended to be an educational event for all those involved. The event is open to public spectators, and all 4-H members, parents and leaders are encouraged to attend even though they may not have someone directly involved.
- Registration Form - Registration Due by 11:59 PM on March 7th
- Communications Day Guide (with time limits)
- Public Speaking and Demonstration Tips
- Presentation Worksheet
- Tips for Presentations
Categories available at Communications Day:
Augusta Grand Foods & Demonstration Day
Sunday, April 18th
Setup at 1:00 and judging starting at 1:30.
*All county wide members are invited.
Sewing & Handiwork Revue
April 25, 2021
Location & Time TBA
- A Sewing Revue has been held by the Lewis and Clark County 4-H program since the 1980’s. The Sewing Revue at both county and state level (Congress) is an educational component of the 4-H Clothing program. It emphasizes development in selecting, constructing, accessorizing and showing an item the member has sewn.
- You do not need to be in the sewing, handiwork or quilting project to participate
- There will be seating provided
Helena Jackpot Show
June 12-13, 2021
Lewis & Clark County Fairgrounds, Multi-Purpose Building
- Open to all 4-H, FFA, & Jr. Breed Association Members
Registrations Due: TBA
Payment Due: TBA
June 15th-18th, 2021
The main purpose of camp is to provide an educational and fun learning experience for the members in attendance and also to provide leadership activities for the junior members and adults who are responsible for putting on the event.
Camp counselor application
Due: March 19th at 5:00 p.m. to the Extension Office
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Montana State University and the Montana State University Extension Service prohibit discrimination in all of their programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, and marital and family status. Issued in furtherance of cooperative extension work in agriculture and home economics, acts of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Jeff Bader, Director of Extension, Extension Service, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT 59717