County Opportunities and Events
Lewis & Clark County 4-H Foundation Sponsorship Request Form
Want to attend a 4-H event but are worried about the cost? Fill out the Sponsorship Request Form and the LCC 4-H Foundation will be in touch!
4-H Volunteer Appreciation Dinner
April 3rd, 2020 6-10 PM
Lewis & Clark Fairgrounds Entry Hall
Save the Date! 4-H Volunteer Appreciation is Friday, April 3rd, 2020 from 6-10 PM at the Lewis & Clark Fairgrounds Entry Hall. Join us for food, music, dancing, and entertainment as we celebrate our 4-H volunteers!
February 22, 2020
Bill Hamilton Building
- Grand Foods was established to provide youth an opportunity to experiment with and develop skills in preparing food in attractive ways. Various categories of competition are available.
- Open to all students whether or not you are enrolled in Foods and Nutrition
February 22nd, 2020
Various categories of competition are available.
Open to all students whether or not you are enrolled in Foods and Nutrition
Sewing & Handiwork Revue
April 26, 2020
Capitol Baptist Fellowship
1727 Waukesha, at the corner of Laurel and Waukesha
- A Sewing Revue has been held by the Lewis and Clark County 4-H program since the 1980’s. The Sewing Revue at both county and state level (Congress) is an educational component of the 4-H Clothing program. It emphasizes development in selecting, constructing, accessorizing and showing an item the member has sewn.
- Judging starts at 1:30. Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- You do not need to be in the sewing, handiwork or quilting project to participate
- There will be seating provided
June 16th-19th, 2020
Thank you to all the enthusiastic 4-H’ers who showed up to our camp counselor orientation meeting. You came full of great ideas and energy, and I’m certain we’re going to have a fantastic 4-H summer camp this year! Camp counselors will be visiting 4-H club meetings throughout the county to talk to members about the 2020 4-H summer camp. If you haven’t already, please complete the camp counselor application form HERE, and turn it in to the Extension office by Friday, December 13, 2019. Thanks!
Luke Duran, 4-H Summer Camp leader
The main purpose of camp is to provide an educational and fun learning experience for the members in attendance and also to provide leadership activities for the junior members and adults who are responsible for putting on the event.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Montana State University and the Montana State University Extension Service prohibit discrimination in all of their programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, and marital and family status. Issued in furtherance of cooperative extension work in agriculture and home economics, acts of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Jeff Bader, Director of Extension, Extension Service, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT 59717