County Opportunities and Events
Lewis & Clark County 4-H Foundation Sponsorship Request Form
Want to attend a 4-H event but are worried about the cost? Fill out the Sponsorship Request Form and the LCC 4-H Foundation will be in touch!
Teen Leadership ShinDig
January 16th, 2021
Helena Athletic Club, Helena, MT
- You can register online at ZSuites. Registration deadline is January 13 at 5 PM.
- A schedule will be available soon!
- This event is for Lewis & County 4-H Youth ages 13+. If you are a club officer younger than 13, you are still welcome to join!
- We will be playing games, learning leadership skills through our workshops, enjoying gym time, and more!
- This is a FREE event!
- Please bring a lunch, water bottle, mask, and individually wrapped snacks for the group.
- Hope to see you there!
November 1st, 2020 at 5 PM
- Join us for our first ever virtual Awards Night!
- Virtual Meeting link: https://montana.webex.com/montana/j.php?MTID=m7b2455640b0536209ff33af9b22ea17b
- Join by phone: +1-855-797-9485 US Toll free
- Access code: 120 961 3050
Become a Junior Superintendent
October-December each year
- The primary purpose of a 4-H Junior Superintendent is to work with adult county project superintendents in planning events, workshops, and other learning activities.
- The Junior Superintendent has a vote during committee meetings and is the youth voice for individual projects.
- Junior Superintendents are teen leaders in their project area, and are required to uphold the standards as such.
- Any current 4-H member 13 years old or older who wishes to take a more active part in their 4-H project area can approach the adult project superintendent and inquire about availability. The junior superintendent is then voted in at October, November, and December meetings.
- Each project can have up to 5 junior superintendents.
Murdoch's Gift Wrapping
Begins November 27th
- Call the Extension Office at (406) 447-8346 if you have a group that would like to sign up
- A maximum of 5 gift-wrappers at once is recommended (must include one adult)
- A great fundraising opportunity!
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Montana State University and the Montana State University Extension Service prohibit discrimination in all of their programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, and marital and family status. Issued in furtherance of cooperative extension work in agriculture and home economics, acts of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Jeff Bader, Director of Extension, Extension Service, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT 59717