County Opportunities and Events
Lewis & Clark County 4-H Foundation Sponsorship Request Form
Want to attend a 4-H event but are worried about the cost? Fill out the Sponsorship Request Form and the LCC 4-H Foundation will be in touch!
National 4-H Week
October 3-9, 2021
- Facebook Frame!
In Facebook, just click on your profile photo, and then “Update Profile Picture”
Then select “Add Frame” and search. The frame is called LC4H Week, but you can just type “LC4H” and it will show up.
- National 4-H Week Media Guide
- Zoom backgrounds
- Printable Sign - What Opportunity Means to Me
- Printable Sign - Celebrate National 4-H Week
- Printable Sign - A Proud 4-H Member Lives Here
Become a Junior Superintendent
October-December each year
- The primary purpose of a 4-H Junior Superintendent is to work with adult county project superintendents in planning events, workshops, and other learning activities.
- The Junior Superintendent has a vote during committee meetings and is the youth voice for individual projects.
- Junior Superintendents are teen leaders in their project area, and are required to uphold the standards as such.
- Any current 4-H member 13 years old or older who wishes to take a more active part in their 4-H project area can approach the adult project superintendent and inquire about availability. The junior superintendent is then voted in at October, November, and December meetings.
- Each project can have up to 5 junior superintendents.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Montana State University and the Montana State University Extension Service prohibit discrimination in all of their programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, and marital and family status. Issued in furtherance of cooperative extension work in agriculture and home economics, acts of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Jeff Bader, Director of Extension, Extension Service, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT 59717