County Opportunities and Events
Murdoch's Gift Wrapping
Begins November 23rd
- Call the Extension Office if you have a group that would like to sign up
- A maximum of 5 gift-wrappers at once is recommended
- A great fundraising opportunity!
Lewis and Clark Shooting Sports Invitational
January 19th, 2019
- If you have questions, please contact Shooting Sports Coordinator & Air Rifle Leader, Vanessa Olson
406.431.1598 or firstname.lastname@example.org or
Archery Leader, Jason Armstrong
406.438.6479 or Jason.email@example.com
February 9th, 2019
- Grand Foods was established to provide youth an opportunity to experiment with and develop skills in preparing food in attractive ways. Various categories of competition are available.
February 9th, 2019
- Various categories of competition are available.
- A Sewing Revue has been held by the Lewis and Clark County 4-H program since the 1980’s. The Sewing Revue at both county and state level (Congress) is an educational component of the 4-H Clothing program. It emphasizes development in selecting, constructing, accessorizing and showing an item the member has sewn.
- Demonstration day has long been a part of 4-H. It is competitive in nature, yet it is also intended to be an educational event for all those involved. The event is open to public spectators, and all 4-H members, parents and leaders are encouraged to attend even though they may not have someone directly involved.
June 18-21, 2019
- The main purpose of camp is to provide an educational and fun learning experience for the members in attendance and also to provide leadership activities for the junior members and adults who are responsible for putting on the event.
- Camp Counselors Wanted! Please see the application below for more information.
- 2018 Camp Counselor Application
- Due to the Extension Office by December 7th
(tentatively) October 27th, 2019
Bill Hamilton Building
Become an Ambassador
- The primary purpose of a 4-H Ambassador is to strengthen the 4-H program through public relations. A 4-H ambassador must conduct himself or herself with integrity in a mature manner that sets a good example by which other 4-H members may follow.
- The Lewis & Clark County Ambassador Program consists of a team of up to eight Ambassadors. Any current 4-H member 13 years old or older who wishes to enhance their leadership skills through, fun, hard work, and involvement in the Lewis & Clark County 4-H Program is welcome to apply.