Re-Enrolling As A Volunteer
If you are re-enrolling as a Lewis and Clark County 4-H Volunteer, please complete the form below online by December 31st.
If a full year has gone by without re-enrolling, you will be required to go through the full enrollment process again, including a background check.
As a club leader, it is your role to help guide your officers with planning and running meetings, as well as supervising during club meetings or events. You are playing a supporting role so that your club officers are successful. Here are some resources to help you with this.
- Record Books are due to club leaders by the last business day of September! The project portions of the record books should have been signed by project leaders. Check for these signatures, and sign the 'My 4-H Year' portion. Fill out the 4-H Record Book Completion Check Sheet, and turn the sheet into the office by the last business day of October.
- 4-H Club Planning Guide - Plan at the beginning of the 4-H year, turn in at the end of the following year (First due date is the last business day of September 2020)
- 4-H Building Use Form - Complete ASAP to reserve the dates you need for the Bill Hamilton Building (BHB)
- Awards Night typically occurs at the end of October. Check applications and due dates HERE
- 4-H Record Book Completion Check Sheet - Complete by the last business day of October to receive gold seals and certificates for volunteers and members. Members are to put these certificates in their Record Books.
- Turn in the completed secretary's book/binder to the Extension office by the last business day of October.
- Turn in the completed treasurer's book/binder to the Extension office by the last business day of October.
- Lewis and Clark County Farm Bureau Hay/Straw Bale Contest Rules and Entry Form
- 4-H Week-Window Display Contest "4-H Game Changers" Form and Rules
- Club Information Form - Due to the Extension office on the last business day of November
- 4-H Club Financial Report - To be completed at the end of every 4-H year, and due to the Extension office by the last business day of November. We use this to update your 990 non-profit status with the IRS.
- Club Re-enrollments - Due by the last business day of December on 4-HOnline. Late enrollments cost $50/family.
- Throughout the Year
- Club Fundraiser Approval & Reporting Forms - No longer required.
- 4-H Check Request Form
- Parliamentary Procedure Practice for 4-H Handbook
- Simple Parliamentary Procedure Guide for 4-H Clubs
- Check County Event Dates
Project and Club Books can be ordered online. Members should check with project leaders on whether or not they need project books. Project Books ARE NOT Record Books.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Montana State University and the Montana State University Extension Service prohibit discrimination in all of their programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, and marital and family status. Issued in furtherance of cooperative extension work in agriculture and home economics, acts of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Jeff Bader, Director of Extension, Extension Service, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT 59717