Re-Enrolling As A Volunteer
If you are re-enrolling as a Lewis and Clark County 4-H Volunteer, please complete the form below and submit to the Extension Office by December 31st.
If a full year has gone by without re-enrolling, you will be required to go through the full enrollment process again, including a background check.
As a club leader, it is your role to help guide your officers with planning and running meetings, as well as supervising during club meetings or events. You are playing a supporting role so that your club officers are successful. Here are some resources to help you with this.
- Club Fundraiser Approval & Reporting Forms
- To be completed prior to and following a fundraising event.
- 4-H Club Financial Report
- To be completed at the end of every 4-H year (September-October)
- 4-H Building Use Form
- To reserve the BHB for meetings. We need this at the beginning of the 4-H year (October)
- 4-H Check Request Form
- Parliamentary Procedure Practice for 4-H Handbook
- Simple Parliamentary Procedure Guide for 4-H Clubs
Project and Club Books can ordered using the Clover Selection Guide Order Form and faxing it to 994-3273 or mailing it to MSU Distribution Center, PO Box 172040, Bozeman MT 59717. You can also order the books online.