4-H Logo

              Adult Member Resources

Volunteer Forms and Info

To be a 4-H Volunteer Leader, you must be 19 years of age and have completed either the New leader enrollment forms, or if returning as a volunteer in a consecutive year, the Re-enrollment forms for certified volunteers. New leaders must pass a leaders certification process and be approved by MSU Extension. Leaders under 21 cannot chaperone youth on overnight trips. 

Club Leaders

As a club leader, it is your role to help guide your officers with planning and running meetings, as well as supervising during club meetings or events.  You are playing a supporting role so that your club officers are successful. Here are some resources to help you with this.


Project and Club Books can ordered using the Clover Selection Guide Order Form and faxing it to 994-3273 or mailing it to MSU Distribution Center, PO Box 172040, Bozeman MT 59717. You can also order the books online.

Risk Management

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Montana State University and the Montana State University Extension Service prohibit discrimination in all of their programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, and marital and family status. Issued in furtherance of cooperative extension work in agriculture and home economics, acts of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and Director of Extension, Extension Service, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT 59717