Lewis and Clark County I
MSU-Lewis and Clark County Extension is a county, state and federal partnership dedicated to improving the well-being of families, communities and agricultural enterprises by providing research-based knowledge and innovation.
COVID-19 Update (As of 5/11/2020)
To continue in providing services to our community we are instituting the following guidelines to promote social distancing and ensure the health and safety of our constituents:
- The Office will be open and functional, but we only service one person at a time and disinfect between each visitor.
- While in the office we have a sneeze guard between us and you.
- To ensure you can be greeted promptly, please call the office and schedule your visit. Priority will be given to those who schedule ahead.
- Please do not visit the office if you feel unwell for any reason.
- Please consider calling, e-mailing, or snail mailing rather than visiting the office in person.
- We will still be offering hay and soil tests, seed potato pick-up, pest identification, pressure cooker tests, PAT tests, equipment check-out, and personal consultations. Please schedule these visits if you can.
- The Extension Office will be working with volunteers to develop online materials and meetings to help continue programming.
Please let us know how we can best support you during this dynamic time. We are here to help.
|Extending University Innovation and Education to Local Communities|
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Montana State University and the Montana State University Extension Service prohibit discrimination in all of their programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, and marital and family status. Issued in furtherance of cooperative extension work in agriculture and home economics, acts of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and Director of Extension, Extension Service, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT 59717