Clerk of District Court
Per 2019 Local Court Rules
FAX FILINGS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED.
Lewis and Clark County is currently not on the Montana Supreme Court's email filing system. For time sensitive matters, you can attach a .pdf version of the document to an email and submit it to clerkofcourt(at)lccountymt.gov in accordance with the following guidelines:
- All documents must be properly signed and dated
- Email documents must be in .PDF format and submitted as an attachment to an email.
- A hard copy of an emailed document must be provided within five (5) business days.
- The Clerk of Court shall print the first page of the emailed document, date stamp, and file it. The Clerk of Court shall delete the emailed document after five (5) days. If the original document is not filed within five (5) days, the pleading is void.
- The cost for email filing documents to the Clerk's Office is 50 cents per page. Please remit payment with originals.