How Do I Get A Copy Of A Resolution?

Copies of Resolutions can be obtained from the Clerk and Recorder's Office at the City-County Building, 316 N. Park Avenue, Helena, Montana, (406) 447-8337 or by clicking on the Resolution number next to the Resolution title.



Board of County Commissioners

Contact Information:

Address: 316 N. Park Ave. Rm. 345, Helena, MT 59623
Phone:  406-447-8304
Fax:  406-447-8370