The Weed District has awareness projects and policies that are supported by the State Weed Law and encourage management of subdivisions, timber harvests, soils and riparian area protection. Certification of noxious weed free land area has strengthened management and lessened the spread of infestations. Noxious weed awareness programs have boomed in area school curriculums.
Weed District Contact Information:
Public Works Director:
Address 3402 Cooney Dr.
Helena, MT 59602
Forms and Applications
- WEED NOTIFICATION FORM 2012
- COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT FORM 2012
- 5-Yr Noxious Weed Plan for Compliance DNRC
- 5-Yr Noxious Weed Plan for Subdivisions
- 5-Yr Noxious Weed Plan for Timber Harvest or Open Pit Mine
- RENTAL SPRAYER INSTRUCTIONS-herbicide
- RENTAL SPRAYER INSTRUCTIONS-insecticide
- Roadside Weed Control Permit