Catering Permits

Are you catering an event with liquor in Lewis & Clark County?  If so, you will need a Catering Permit signed and approved from the Sheriff's Office. 

To obtain this permit:

  1. Make sure that the Sheriff's Office has a copy of your Authorization to Cater Special Events.  If not one will need to be provided.
  2. For each individual event, fill out this form and bring it in to the office along with a check/cash in the amount of $35.00 per pemit request.

The office will then issue you a permit for that specific paid for event.