Welcome to IT&S Training
Did You Know ...
GroupWise 8 Offers City and County Employees 5 Options for Accessing Their Email and Calendar?
- GroupWise 8 Standard Desktop Client - Installed on your work computer
- GroupWise 8 Remote Desktop (i.e. Home Computer) - setup instructions are available on the Intranet Site
(login with your Novell Username and Password, then go to ITS > Training)
- GroupWise 8 WebAccess - access from anywhere via an Internet browser
- Enter your Novell Username
- Enter your Novell Password
- Choose your Connection Speed
- Click Login
- GroupWise 8 SmartPhone App - Purchase an App from your Phone's App Store
- Novell Data Synchronizer Mobility Connector (requires the approval of your department director)
You can read the newsletter that explains the different options by visiting the Lewis and Clark County Intranet site at https://intranet.co.lewis-clark.mt.us/home.html and you can call the HelpDesk to ask any questions you might have - 447-8300!
Check out the Computer Class Training Calendar
What training would you like to see on the calendar? Submit your ideas/requests to Ellen.
Log into the County Intranet - https://intranet.co.lewis-clark.mt.us/ - using your daily network username and password to view our growing resource of training materials.
Phone: (406) 447-8360
Director: Art Pembroke
316 North Park Avenue, Room 211
Helena, MT 59623
Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.