Welcome to the Interactive Mapping Sites
The purpose of this web map is to provide geographic information that you can use to help make more informed decisions, and get answers to questions for a specific area or topic that involves a geographic dimension.
*IMPORTANT* These data are NOT the official record *IMPORTANT*
Many of the tools are intuitive and easy to use; whether you are navigating around the map, identifying the attributes of a feature, adding your own ‘symbols’ with the Markup tools, or making a selection with the Selection tools. In just a short time you are querying data, making maps, and sharing information; all with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Just a small sample of what you can do with this application:
- make your own maps – then save to PDF for printing
- create a nice quality map exhibit
- query GIS data - who, what, where (parcels, addresses, zoning, etc.)
- search for street addresses
- search for property by owner name, address, geocode, or section, township and range
- share maps and information with others
- ….and much more!
For the best results when using the Interactive Mapping Sites, we recommend:
- Cable or DSL Internet Connection
- Disable any Pop-Up blocking software
- Screen Resolution set at 1024 x 768 or higher
- Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher
- Adobe Reader version 6.0 or higher
- If you are new to the application, please visit our informative Tutorial