Youth Member Resources
Welcome New Students
To help you in your first years in 4-H, the New 4-H Family Handbook is a handy guide to help answer some of your questions. As always, please don't hesitate to talk to your club leader, project superintendents, or the Extension Office. We are all happy to help.
Record books are how a 4-Her tracks their year. It is very important to their 4-H experience and teaches kids how to set goals, tracks their community service (great for things like scholarship applications), and helps them learn the cost of their project.
Record books are due to club leaders by August 31. Electronic forms can be downloaded below or on the Montana 4-H website. Hard copies are available through your club leader or the Extension Office for a small cost.
- Record book checklist - goes in front of your record book.
- My 4-H Year
- For the Record: A Guide for Completing 4-H Records
- My 4-H Non- Animal Project Journal & Financial Record
- My 4-H Animal Project Journal & Financial Record
- Cloverbud Record Book pages