Get your tickets at the Lewis and Clark Extension Office for the 2018 Big Dream Raffle!
The money raised through the Big Dream Raffle will go toward building a classroom, lab and updated storage and bathrooms for the Bill Hamilton Building. The Foundation is only selling 2,000 tickets and hopes to sell them all prior to the Fair when winners will be selected.
Tickets are $20 each or 6 tickets for $100.
2018 Dream Big Raffle Prizes:
- John Deere Lawn Tractor – Frontline Ag
- Compound Bow Package
- Rifle Package – Montana Outdoor Sports
- Henry’s Rifle Lever Action (Firefighters Tribute Edition)
- Yeti Cooler – Murdoch’s
- Sun Canyon Lodge Week-end Get-away – Sun Canyon Lodge
- Paddle Board
- GPS – Sportsmans Warehouse
- Shotgun Package – Bob Ward’s
- Game Camera – Montana Outdoor Sports
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Montana State University and the Montana State University Extension Service prohibit discrimination in all of their programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, and marital and family status. Issued in furtherance of cooperative extension work in agriculture and home economics, acts of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Jeff Bader, Director of Extension, Extension Service, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT 59717