The Tri-County FireSafe Working Group
The Tri-County FireSafe Working Group has produced a wildfire risk map which illustrates the risk in southern Lewis & Clark County. The risk is determined by the fuels and topography, with dense trees and steep slopes resulting in the highest risk rating. Click here for the wildfire risk map, which is also available at the Disaster & Emergency Services Coordinator's office.
- Tri-County FireSafe Working Group (PDF)
- Project Application (PDF)
- TECHNIQUES AVAILABLE TO MANAGE VEGETATION FOR FIRE PROTECTION (PDF)
- FUEL HAZARD MAP GUIDELINES (PDF)
- FireSafe Questionaire (PDF)
- DNRC Home Evaluation Form (PDF)
- Tri-County Community Wildfire Protection Plan (PDF)
- Evacuating To Safety (PDF)
Click here for the "Could Your Montana Home Survive a Wildfire" Pamphlet
For more information on wildfire go to Montana Department of Natural Resources and Conservation Fire and Aviation Management.
no news in this list.