Voter Information Pamphlet

With you can:

  • Confirm your voter registration information

  • Check your voter status

  • Track your absentee ballot in Federal Elections

  • Locate your polling place

  • View your Federal Primary or Federal General sample ballot

Locate your Polling Place

Register to Vote - if it is less than 30 days before Election Day, you must appear in person at the elections office to register to vote.

Request an Absentee (Mail) Ballot

Information for Inactive Voters

Election News

03 15 2017

Close of Voter Registration for Upcoming Elections

The deadlines to register to vote or update your voter registration information for upcoming elections are as follows: For the May 2, 2017 School and Special Purpose District Elections - April 3, 2017 at 5pm For the May 25,...[more]

Category: Elections

Upcoming Election Dates

2016School and Special District ElectionsMay 3rd
2016Federal PrimaryJune 7th
2016Craig County Water/Sewer District Revenue BondAugust 30th
2016Federal GeneralNovember 8th

About the Elections Department

The Lewis & Clark County Elections Department administers federal, state, county and special district elections in Lewis & Clark County according to federal and state election laws. School elections are administered by the school district, with some assistance from the County Elections Department.

As a part of administering these elections, we maintain the voter registration files for approximately 42,000 registered voters in our 37 precincts. Voter Registration cards can be obtained online, at the elections office, and at certain government offices such as the driver's license bureau and public assistance offices. Voter registration cards must be submitted to our office in Rm 168 of the City-County Building, 316 N Park Ave.

For more information on voting in Lewis & Clark County, check our FAQs or Voter Information page. Can't find what you need? Contact us and we will be happy to assist you.